Monday, February 8, 2010

Pc Racing Games Direct Ip Game Suggestions For My Computer?

Game suggestions for my computer? - pc racing games direct ip

Hello, my computer has the following specifications:

80GB
1 GB of RAM
Dual-Core 3.2 GHz
Windows XP Home Edition
Direct X 9.0c
ATI Radeon X300 (128 MB memory card)
SigmaTel High Definition Audio Sound Card

I hope this is enough information. I bought my PC 2 years ago and comes with all this extra money I spent on a better graphics card and I still have no game on, and I do not want him to leave before the upgrade will be wasted and instant messaging to try to the best games execute, and maximize the capacity to reproduce.
So please some good games for this and instant messaging to talk about games online for free shit, talking really good games like World of Warcraft (just an example) and other things. I want a game that has no monthly fees. I like RPG games, racing, sports, shooting games, so please have really good games for my team, that most of what he can do are perfect.

4 comments:

prr said...

I suggest you buy a controller for the PC and Battlefield 2 There are 64 players online! It is so intense.

Once I had so many members of my team in a Humvee and put explosives in it. Drove jumped and flew to my classmates. (I did not do it though.)

kuroishi... said...

MapleStory. Free, fun. www.mapleglobal.com

Jordan M said...

Guild Wars is a game so sweeet. You can buy into any game shop and it is best for their toll

Nightsha... said...

Hmmmm .... Not the best team ever ..... Halo could work. Maybe Call of Duty 1 a.m.-2 p.m. 4th

Post a Comment