Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Phlegm Choking I'm Desperate. Tips To Help Ease A Phlegm Cough?

I'm desperate. Tips to help ease a phlegm cough? - baby phlegm choking

Ma Lo 's have a cold and cough and is sooo bad. Almost choking on phlegm and coughing very hard, but it will not come .... Ideas? I built a small cushion, a massage with eucalyptus chest, humidifier - but all these things are for your breath? The mucus is thin and clear the nose and swallow, of course, ... How babies is exempt if they spit it out like adults can? It was the doctor, but I said, we have allowed to take its course - but the cough sounds terrible.

3 comments:

tink said...

My past 8 weeks, and only through these last 2 weeks. We used a humidifier and lifted his head and stopped sucking so much from him by the nose with a vacuum cleaner, as we could. I think the dream is troubling not for 2 weeks that he would drown put something, but it has at its end, and it is perfect. I wish there was more I could do, but it is not real. It's so hard when they're so small and helpless, we just want them to get sick.

Bree said...

My son and I were sitting in the bathroom, locked the door of the shower. The steam helps. But I do not think there much to do but wait. He went over time.

... said...

All swallow a lot of mucus all the time. You can try stroking the back with a cupped hand, this loose and makes it easier to move.

Post a Comment