Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where Can U Buy Switch Blade Knife In Atlanta Switch Blade??

Switch blade?? - where can u buy switch blade knife in atlanta

I live in California, Kern County, the City of Tehachapi. Yesterday evening on the way to the bar with a friend, we stopped for "Kern County Deputy Sheriff," I guess, my friend and I go to the bar, not drink and drive, but we stopped for no reason, we were only 9 clock . He got jumped from his car and told us to put his hands behind his head to look after us when I told him I had the knife for protection, it's a bit like a bar collar, but the only one with pretty girls in my city semi. He advocates a switch blade, because it took a thumb lever to open up a knife and I gave myself a Sitation appear in court for $ 9 per knife I bought in the automotive field. So it is a way to fight it? especially since he had no reason to stop, last time I checked it, is a free country, where I walk the streets. and it is really a knife to change it? I fell.

http://www.camping-gear-outlet.com/image ...

3 comments:

vinny D said...

When was the knife: a) a knife, B closed), the police had no right to call it. (if not a switch blade, spring-type knife press). Go before the court, to combat ... or better yet, dispose of, and the office of his lawyer.
Good luck

WC said...

No, do not we change the knife. This can not be argued at the hearing.

nickle said...

Call and ask the court exactly what your definition of "switch" blade. It depends on how open the knife, the spring is activated, the blade is also a certain length, a number of things. Search first before the show.

Post a Comment